Thank you to all who
attended our Spring Conference!
Heroes In Education
- There have been some requests from units for a Letter of Determination. These letters can be obtained from Sean Hannam, NYS PTA Treasurer at email@example.com. Make sure that you include your unit code and unit name in the email.
- Final Membership payments are due to NYS PTA by May 31st. If you have any questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to update your Annual Officers’ Contact Information on MemberHub. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for help.
- Insurance application/invoice packets were mailed directly from AIM Insurance to all unit presidents and council presidents. The packets included documents that needed to be signed and returned to AIM with a check. Due Date is June 1st. If you need help, contact the Region Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Council Presidents just have to fill out the forms.
- Insurance Certificates will be sent to unit presidents by AIM starting in June when both the premium is paid and the Annual Officers’ Contact Information has been filed out.
- Pick a Reading Partner award applications are due to the Region Director, email@example.com by June 15th.
- NYS PTA Summer Leadership Training registration will open on June 3rd – July 8th.
Region Board Meeting Dates
Region Board Meetings are held at the White Plains Education House
5 Homeside Lane at 6:45 p.m. sharp
Thursday-9/13/18 Region Board Training – Potluck Dinner (Bring a dish to share, please!)
Wednesday-10/10/18 Region Board Meeting
Thursday-11/15/18 Region Board Meeting – Cancelled
Wednesday-1/9/19 Region Board Meeting
Wednesday-2/13/19 Region Board Meeting
Tuesday-4/23/19 Region Board Meeting
Thursday-6/6/19 End of the Year Meeting
WEPR PTA Special Events
Learning, experience, and networking is priceless.
Region and NYS PTA training/conferences are required budget lines for units/councils for 1-2 persons to attend. This may be the leadership or a member who shows interest. Whoever attends must report back their training experience and information.
8/28/18 Summer Leadership Training – White Plains High School – $10.00/person
11/29/18 Fall Conference Dinner – DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown – $60.00/person
3/23/19 Advocacy Breakfast – White Plains Education House – Free Event
5/16/19 Spring Conference – DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown – $60.00/person